Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Welcome.

Hello Everybody,

Thanks for giving my blog a chance. This blog will be about....you guessed it, crocheting. Anything that has to do with this wonderful and creative hobby. From hats and scarves, to blankets and everything in between. You are welcome to tell your friends, your family. The more people who know the better.

And I am also accepting requests for items that you may be looking for. Please just shoot me a comment or e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

My information is:

  1. Twitter: crochetland1993
  2. Instagram: crochetlandbybrittany
  3. E-mail: thecrochetlife1993@outlook.com
  4. Facebook Page: Crochetland
  5. Spreesy.com/crochetlandbybrittany

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Now, a little bit about myself.

I first started crocheting when I was 11 years old. I was always watching my mom working on an afghan and I wanted to learn how to do it. So I asked her to teach me. And I was getting the hang of it in the beginning. I would go through phases where I would crochet and then I wouldn't. But then as I became older, it became a constant thing that I was always doing.

Now its going on 11 years and 'm loving every bit of it. It makes me happy when someone orders something for either themselves, or someone else.

Thank you for coming.

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment